why exactly do some metalheads have a problem with mainstream artists liking metal :\
Because a lot of tgem degrade it.
do you ever realise just how lonely you actually are
being romantically frustrated is 1000000 worse than being sexually frustrated because you can get yourself off but you can’t spoon with yourself and kiss your own forehead
Have you ever been missing someome so you just read all the conversations you’ve had and smile to yourself?
That’s right, I have seven tumblr followers. Looks like I’m moving up in the world. B)
There she was, some girl far too young to be broken, far too pretty to see with a frown. Although it could never be, in those eyes I fell in love. And in that instant, I wished I could be what she needs.– Me
There she was, a friend I’ve known for an eternity. Oh how I wish I could be what she needs. Oh how I wish.
Hey! Made a compilation of the darkest corners of the internet.
- Dionaea House: a horrifying story, told through two guys mail conversation, about a haunted house
- Page of Ted: another haunting story about a man’s experience in an uncharted cave
- Castle of Spirits: a website with ghost stories, experiences and pictures. my mom banned me from going here because I used to freak myself out as a kid from this website
- Deep Cave: A man breaks scuba depth world record and finds the body of the last man to attempt it while down there. He makes plans to recover the body, but dies during the attempt. This is his website, as he left it, before he went on his last dive.
- Reborn Baby Dolls: where you can buy dolls that look EXACTLY and feel EXACTLY like a newborn baby
- Find a Grave: a website where you can find the graves of ancestors or famous people, create virtual memorials, add ‘virtual flowers’ and a note to a loved one’s grave
- This Man: a website about 1000’s of people all over the world, dreaming of the same man. Some say he’s the devil some say he’s god.
- Exit Mundi: a collection of end of the world scenario’s
- Haunted House: where you can find any haunted house in the U.S
- Truthism: an extremely wacko cult website about how reptilian aliens are responsible for everything wrong, how humanity is controlled by aliens and how the sun is a cube and that the inner Earth exists
- The Jonestown Mass Suicide Death Tape: Trigger warning and you know why
- Shaye Saint John: The story/myths behind Shaye Saint John is that she was a hot woman who was horribly disfigured in a car accident. As a result, she appears in public wearing this creepy mask, and hobbles along with prosthetic legs and hands. This is her website
- SCP Foundation: collection of fictional works that its members contribute that deal with the “paranormal”. They range all the way from a television working without a broadcasting station, to deadly creatures that have never been encountered
- Blog of Joseph E. Duncan: sentenced to death by a federal jury on August 27, 2008 for the kidnapping, of Dylan and Shasta Groene and murder of Dylan. He had been convicted of a sex crime years before. Go back to the beginning and read forward. You can trace his further descent into madness.
- Annie96 is typing: a creepy chat between two teenagers that has a horrific twist at the end
Alright, I hope you enjoy. Maybe look through these one day at a sleep over with some friends. That would be fun.
And don’t worry. NONE of these are screamers. I wouldn’t do that.
Speaking of sleepovers, here’s a masterpost of creepy sleep-over games
I knew about SCP, the rest I’ll have to come back to later on. :)
my sister says she’s getting teased at her school for liking pokemon. shes in fifth grade. my mom is telling her that she’s too old to be playing pokemon. my sister is 10. My mom said ‘Pokemon is geared towards a younger audience.’ But I’m 15, in high school, and i still play pokemon and my mom hasnt said anything about it to me. i want to prove a point to my mom, so if you’re older than 10 and play pokemon please reblog this post!
That moment when you find someone attractive but you don’t wanna tell them so you just. 0-0